We're looking for an experienced manager for our growing Component Engineering team. This team is responsible for creating the CAD files (symbols, footprints, and 3D models) we deliver to our customers & partners both on-demand (24-hours), as well as our long-term projects and core library.
As the CAD Project Manager, you will be responsible for the throughput and quality of CAD models our team delivers. Your main focus will be on leading and guiding our team, including spearheading our automation technologies in collaboration with the software team. You would also be responsible for all communication with our partners who request their CAD models.
SnapEDA serves over a million engineers searching for CAD models every year who are making everything from airplanes to medical devices to connected toys. We're a passionate and driven team that is constantly raising the bar for quality, throughput, and customer success. Come help us make awesome tools for engineers!
Things we're looking for:
- A dedication to excellence, and a commitment to constantly raising the standards of excellence on your team
- Detail-oriented, rigorous and systematic in their thinking
- Data-driven (diligently tracks KPIs, defect rates, etc.)
- Good planning capabilities (can break down projects into smaller sub-components for assignment across the team) and can manage deadlines
- Ability to conduct helpful 1:1s and weekly team meetings to help direct reports, as well as to share process improvements
- Knowledge of software databases
- Delves into issues and implements process improvements to address them
- Excellent communicator