We're looking for component engineers to join our growing Component Engineering team! This team is responsible for creating the CAD files (symbols, footprints, and 3D models) we deliver to our customers & partners both on-demand (24-hours), as well as our long-term projects, and core library.
As a CE, you will be responsible for generating high-quality CAD models (symbols & footprints) using our internal tools, as well as troubleshooting, researching, and implementing best practices for CAD model development within electronics design tools.
SnapEDA serves over half a million engineers searching for CAD models every year who are making everything from airplanes to medical devices to connected toys. We're a passionate and driven team that is constantly raising the bar for quality, throughput, and customer success. Come help us make awesome tools for engineers!
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality schematic symbols and PCB footprints following internal and industry standards.
- Working with our software team to further mature our automated tools and processes
- Ensuring requests and long-term projects are delivered on-time
- Proactively suggesting new workflow and process improvements
This role is based from our Medellin office, or remote (anywhere).
- Knowledge of IPC requirements pertaining to PCB footprints
- Relentless drive for quality
- Attention to detail
- Experience designing PCBs
- Electrical Engineering degree