The SnapEDA team is growing and looking for a data analyst with the ability to understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical aptitude to create insightful and effective reporting.
A bit about who we are
SnapEDA serves over a million engineers searching for CAD models every year who are making everything from airplanes to medical devices to connected toys. We're a passionate and driven team that is constantly raising the bar for quality, throughput, and customer success. Come help us make awesome tools for engineers!
- Pulling metrics for our advertising customers using tools like SQL, MixPanel and Google Analytics
- Preparing metrics presentation
- Work on data analytics projects to solve business problems using data analysis and data visualization
- Questioning data anomalies to understand the root cause
- A/B testing of product features
- Improving data processing and reporting procedures
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major
- +3 years of related work experience
- Experience with SQL / Excel and python scripting is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills and comfort partnering with technical teams
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with a desire to solve problems