At SnapEDA, we're on a mission to help hardware designers bring their products to life faster. Our first step on this journey has been in building the Internet’s first parts library for circuit board design. So far, we've helped millions of hardware designers globally accelerate their designs with ready-to-use hardware building blocks, helping them create everything from fully electric airplanes to connected toys, to life-saving medical devices.
As a small, product-focused team, we pride ourselves on our resourcefulness, passion, and curiosity. We have a bias towards action and making an impact, both individually, and as a team, as we launch innovative new tools into the market. Expect to be challenged, learn, teach, and grow.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you’ll responsible for designing social media content, web pages, videos, logos, reports, presentations, advertisements, marketing pamphlets, videos, GIFs, and other communication materials. You'll use a broad range of online tools to create and manage designs. You'll also advocate and initiate the implementation and adherence to design best practices.
- Design graphics, including social media content, videos, logos, reports, presentations, advertisements, marketing pamphlets, videos, GIFs, and other communication materials
- Create UI and UX designs and flow for new web pages and applications we develop
- Receive feedback from our team and iterate on the content based on the feedback
- Meet with customers to understand their brands, and incorporate important brand elements of their into their designs
- Take ownership of our Style Guide, and enforce consistency in design elements across our entire company
- Degree in a relevant field
- Enjoys fast-paced environments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention-to-detail
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and/or other relevant design tools
- Resourceful (can learn new tools as needed)
- Good time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Located outside the United States