SnapEDA is changing the way engineers design electronics. We provide millions of blueprints that allow engineers to build products better and faster. Over a million professional engineers around the world rely on SnapEDA to bring their designs to life quickly, whether they're making medical devices, space electronics, or the fun gadgets we use on a daily basis.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable Operations Associate to help us grow! This is a fast-paced role at a startup for someone who is resourceful, positive, and diligent. You’ll be working with an amazing international team (mostly all engineers) based in San Francisco, South America, and Asia. For this role, we're looking for team members who want to learn and grow with the company, who are eager to take on new responsibilities and challenges, and who thrive in fast-paced environments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare professional business documents including invoices, quotes, presentations, proposals, sales agreements, and emails
- Support marketing activities such as press outreach, source new media contacts, newsletters, and manage drip campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Source potential prospects to support the sales and partnerships team
- Track metrics across all teams and monitor that all the internal processes, checklists, etc. are performing well and are followed diligently by the team
Note: We're ideally looking for someone in Latin America for this role.
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Industrial engineering or related professions are preferred).
- 1 year of work experience in a related role
- Preference for challenging, fast-paced environments
- Excellent technical skills and resourcefulness
- Superior organization skills
- Sense of urgency
- Quick learner
- Independent (Can work with minimal supervision and direction when needed)