SnapEDA is changing the way engineers build electronics. We provide a search engine with millions of blueprints that help engineers build electronics faster. Over 1 million professional engineers globally rely on us to bring their designs to life faster.
At SnapEDA, we love building great products. We know that collecting, analyzing and understanding high-quality data is the first step. We then use those insights to guide product decisions that fuel our platform growth.
Through our platform, we collect and track millions of data points. As a product analyst, you will manage, improve and scale out this data. You will then analyze the data for insights, and recommend product improvements to drive growth of our KPIs.
As a product analyst, you have an intense love for optimization. You have a curiosity for user behavior, and a desire to make a massive impact by using data analysis to drive product improvements.
At SnapEDA, we are a passionate team of engineers making tools to help engineers build great products, while helping to generate demand for the component industry. SnapEDA is a Y Combinator startup based in San Francisco. This role is based in either Toronto, Medellin, or San Francisco (depending on the candidate's location).
- Prepare and automate reports for partners using tools like SQL, MixPanel, and Google Analytics
- Analyze data for insights
- Recommend product changes that will drive KPI growth based on data analysis
- A/B test product recommendations to test assumptions and maximize conversions
- Improve data processing and reporting procedures
- Define, test and manage critical data required to enable analysis and product recommendations
- Collaborate with business and engineering teams to improve and optimize data collection, normalization, and quality control efforts
- Ensure data quality (accuracy, completeness, integrity)
- Work with business and engineering teams to develop data standards to ensure new information is added in a consistent and useable format
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major (or significant related work experience)
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Excel (capable of using vlookups and pivot tables)
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong technical skills and comfort partnering with technical teams
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with a desire to solve problems
- Curious and passionate about user behavior and how product changes drive KPI growth
- Self-starter with an ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Highly organized with a focus on quality and strong attention to detail
- Experience with python scripting is a bonus