Product Marketing Engineer
SnapEDA is the Internet's first and leading parts library for circuit board design. Each year, over a million PCB designers around the world use SnapEDA to design electronics faster, making everything from smartwatches, to drones, and robots.
By providing ready-to-use "blueprints" for design, our library shaves days off product development, allowing designers to focus on optimization and innovation.
As a Product Marketing Engineer at SnapEDA, you'll be responsible for growing awareness of this amazing resource for electronics engineers. Your responsibilities will include generating market awareness, defining positioning and marketing strategy, working on launch campaigns of new features, and driving relationships with partner companies.
- Develop, manage, and execute on our marketing editorial calendar, from social media, to press, to content marketing, tradeshows, advertising, and any other ways to generate awareness
- Develop tutorials, blogs, videos, and tweets to more to drive awareness of our product
- Create media to accompany content, including images, gifs, quotes, and platform-specific graphics
Report weekly to celebrate the social and content wins on our team. Communicate the key marketing KPIs using analytics tools. The ability to comfort-ability present data and report to the team is important
- Engineering degree (ideally electronics) OR relevant experience. The successful candidate will be both managing AND executing on content creation, therefore domain knowledge or ability to learn quickly is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Self-starter with the ability to wear multiple hats
- Good eye and appreciation for thoughtful design
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, juggling several simultaneous tasks
- Organized, self-managing, team player. Working well collaboratively is a must.
- Has a firm grasp of social media trends and how each major platform differs
- Knowledge of social analytic tools for measuring the impact of social media program and ROI