SnapEDA is changing the way engineers design electronics. We provide millions of blueprints that allow engineers to build products better and faster. Over a million professional engineers around the world rely on SnapEDA to bring their designs to life quickly, whether they're making medical devices, space electronics, or the fun gadgets we use on a daily basis.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our passion, resourcefulness and curiosity. We have a bias towards action and making an impact, both individually, and as a team.
We are looking for a world-class Project Manager to join our team. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing our software schedule. Our software footprint is large - spanning our website, APIs, third-party integrations, and apps.
The Project Manager responsibilities include the weekly sprint planning involving the prioritization and coordination of Software Engineering tasks, ensuring that requirements are clear in the product backlog and making sure we deliver projects on time within deadline and scope. As a Project Manager, you are also able to identify strengths and get the best out of people, and help them break down barriers in their daily work. You have an appreciation for software craftsmanship and motivate everyone to deliver their best output.
▪ Sprint planning and execution: Prioritize software backlog in cooperation with business leaders and facilitate daily standups
▪ Clearly communicate customer details and requirements with the software team
▪ Develop project scope and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility
▪ Keep track of the project’s progress and eliminate blockers for the team
▪ Ensure that software projects are delivered on-time and with a high bar of excellence
▪ Serve as a point of contact with customers, and our business teams, when appropriate
▪ +3 years of experience in a similar role managing software projects
▪ Great attention-to-detail and sense of craftsmanship when it comes to the project they manage
▪ Strong English skills
▪ Superior organization skills
▪ Sense of urgency
▪ Quick learner
▪ Experience working on a highly technical product
▪ Experience managing projects at a product-focused company (ie. not a dev shop, or outsourcing agency)
▪ Independent (Can work with minimal supervision and direction when needed)
▪ Ideal candidate has some testing experience
Note: We are looking for remote candidates in South America (preferably in Colombia), Europe or Asia only for this particular role.